Baptisms may be scheduled on any available Sunday at the 9:30 AM or 12:30 PM Masses (English); 11:00 AM Mass (Italian); or 7:00 PM Mass (Portuguese). Please call 201-944-1154 to schedule a date.
Parents need to provide:
1) – Copy of the baby’s birth certificate;
2) – Sponsorship Certificate for each godparent, signed and sealed by the pastor of the church where they are registered — (Click here to print the form)
3) – Attend a Baptism Preparation Class – Every 1st Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in the Blessed Mother’s room (rectory’s office). Parents and godparents are required to attend this 1 hour class, unless they have already attended one in a period no longer than 5 years;
4) – and an offering/donation of $100.00
* There will be only one Baptism per Sunday Mass, unless the babies/children to be baptized are from the same family.
* No Baptisms during Lent.